Friday, November 16, 2012

Cruise by Florida Georgia Line

I have a couple of great things today! First, the Buffalo Bills beat the Miami Dolphins last night!!!! I love those boys in red, white, and blue, and the Dolphins are our big rival, so it was a great win! Secondly, I have a hair appointment tomorrow. I haven't had my hair done since May when it was cut poorly at one salon and rescued by another. I've been growing it out since then but could really use a trim and an update. Next, its been a great work week. Between my two jobs I've worked everyday this week, which is wonderful because I like staying busy. Today's outfit is what I wore to teach high school math yesterday. I'm off to the middle school this afternoon. And lastly, we are going to Pittsburgh's Light Up Night tonight with some friends! We haven't really been in the city much lately, so I'm looking forward to it, trying a new restaurant, and seeing how beautiful it is with all the lights!

Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: NY&Co. / Shoes: Shoe Show / Earrings: Seattle's Public Market



These pants are perfect for a holiday party. I could have easily gone to one in this outfit after work yesterday! I like to wear neutrals with such bright pants, so we'll see what other combinations I come up with for these pants because this is the perfect time to wear them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment