Friday, October 5, 2012

Gangnam Style by PSY

Happy Friday! I am excited to be a featured blogger over at Coming Unstitched today! Today's outfit was what I wore to school this morning, and what I changed into for the rest of my day. I am going to Westminster for my sister's choir fundraiser dinner, Music and Meatballs, and then am headed home for the long weekend. I love that the leaves are changing colors outside and used them as my inspiration for my fall colored outfit today!
For work:
Sweater: Kohl's / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Peebles / Shoes: Ralph Lauren / Earrings: NY&Co. / Watch: American Eagle


For dinner and the drive home:
Jeans: American Eagle


Hope you have a great weekend!!! Mine's a 3 day weekend! :)
Missing hubby.... but less than a week till I see him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment