Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hubby's Home!!!

He's home! Hubby is back from audition rotations and I am so glad he's done! Now we wait till mid December to find out where residency will be... nothing like waiting two months to find out where the next six years of your life will take place. Oh well, we liked both Augusta and Tacoma, so we're excited. After picking hubby up from the airport yesterday morning, I made pierogies for lunch, relaxed for most of the afternoon, then went up to Westminster for dinner with my parents and to see my sister's Jazz Band concert. It was a fun evening and a great concert!
Sweatshirt: Soffe at the PX at Fort Gordon / Shirt: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Earrings: NY&Co.



I got this sweatshirt at Fort Gordon so I thought it was fitting to pick up my Army man in my Army sweatshirt. The combination of this sweatshirt and the waffle shirt underneath kept me really warm in the windy, chilly weather yesterday too. Hubby's back to cold weather... he's not in Georgia anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Army! I saw it and thought YMCA. You can't see the R, because of your camera and I forgot that in your pictures words show up backwards. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I didn't think of that, but you're totally right! It does say Army though :)

      Delete