Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Live While We're Young by One Direction

 Good news! My game plan of sleeping the day away after school yesterday worked. I am feeling much better today! However today I need to catch up on the things I haven't done around the apartment the past few days, including washing dishes and doing laundry. I am glad to have a day off to play catch up before dance tonight.
Sweater: Loft / Pants: Macy's / Flats: Shoe Show / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: NY&Co.


I am wearing a black belt over the sweater in this picture. Since I took these pictures in the morning before school, there wasn't any sunlight to help brighten these pictures. However this sweater is in the newest color of the season, oxblood. Could they really not figure out a better name for this color?!

No comments:

Post a Comment