Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clarity by John Mayer

Its been a busy week of working for me! I subbed elementary gym this afternoon. I was glad to be able to sleep in this morning a bit before going to school, since I'm still trying to fight off whats left of this head cold. However when I sub gym, I'm never quite sure what to wear. I'd like to still dress professionally, yet comfortable enough to be able to play games and such with the kids. I thought this outfit was a good choice, but was going to switch to flats. I forgot to between taking these pictures and leaving for school, but luckily they are pretty comfortable heels and I didn't need to do any running in class today.
Sweater: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Capris: Peebles / Heels: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY&Co.


Hope you're having a great week! Its almost the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment