Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

Tonight after school I will be catching up on sleep so that I can avoid getting sick. I'm feeling a little achy and have the beginnings of a sore throat, so hopefully some ibuprofen and going to bed early will help that out. Teaching a full day and dancing all night wore me out yesterday! Its been a while since I've had to work two jobs in one day.
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Skirt: Gap / Heels: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY&Co.




I love this outfit. I thought pairing this pink skirt with browns would transition it nicely into fall. It is also very comfortable and was perfect for the Alumni Jazz concert at Westminster on Saturday night!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! The skirt is such a pretty color.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps found you on the Real Girl style linkup. I'm now your new follower. Follow me back if you like.
    Kristin

    http://rarenonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cutesy! I hope you feel better soon :(
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of your skirt is lovely!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete