Friday, October 26, 2012

Even If It Breaks Your Heart by Eli Young Band

I am writing this post from my lunch break subbing high school gym. I never know what to wear when subbing gym class because if I dress down I look like one if the students but I look stupid being dressed up for gym class. I decided I would wear jeans today when I realized that my white jeans would be a good compromise of relaxed and professional. I've also been waiting for the perfect time to wear my new chambray shirt and loved the combination with white pants. So I'm pretty happy with today's outfit choice.
Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: Gap / Flats: H&M / Earrings: NY&Co.


Hope you have a great weekend! My sister is spending the weekend with us because it's her very short fall break. We have lots of fun planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment