Thursday, October 20, 2011

There She Goes by Cranberries

It is a cozy sweater and boots kind of day since it is currently a brisk 47 degrees outside. I am also making tomato tortellini soup for dinner! This is what fall is all about... now we just need to get some pumpkins to carve and pick some apples! That's going to happen either this weekend or next. :)
Sweater: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Crocs / Earrings: Peebles / Watch: American Eagle


A touch of purple to go with my earrings

Don't you love my boots? They are super comfy, warm, and rain proof!

Hello there... I enjoyed having touches of purple in my outfit today including my earrings and eyeshadow

Here's the tomato tortellini soup and french bread

... and apple crisp for desert!!! :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment