Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Goodbye Earl by Dixie Chicks

I am really good at finding things to do when I don't work. I got some groceries, went to the post office, went back to Verizon to get my ringtones transferred to the new phone, and dyed my hair. However, I didn't shower till after I dyed my hair this afternoon, the hubby had to work at 7pm, so I put on pajamas... not a blog worthy outfit. I did make a yummy dinner though. I found PF Changs makes frozen skillet meals and was really excited. Here's how the Pepper Steak with Chow Fun Noodles looks after its been cooked:

By the way, one of my favorite things about the blog is picking song titles. I open itunes, sometimes look for something that goes with what I wrote about or pick something random, play it, and write it in the title. Today's song just makes me laugh. I hope you enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment