Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People

Last night was a successful halloween party, because one of my friends and I each won a $100 gift card to Smoky Bones! Another friend is a bartender there and she told us to dress up and come out, and we were the only ones who got the memo about dressing up, so we won! Also, if you are a Cardinals fan, congratulations on winning the world series!

Sadly, the hubby and I went to a funeral today. It was for the father of a college friend of ours. We had never met him personally, but went to support our friend who is one of the kindest, patient, supporting friends you could ever have. I found a skirt at H&M this week that is navy blue with black flowers on it and thought it would be perfect with a black sweater to wear to the funeral. The picture of the outfit is just dark, so I took an upclose one of the skirt for the detail:

Sweater: Gap / Skirt w/ belt: H&M / Tights: Danskin / Heels: Bandolino / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Ring: H&M

Here's up close of the skirt/belt/tucked in sweater. Its a high wasted skirt... and I washed it to get the wrinkles out, but that didn't seem to work... I guess that means I really need to find my iron.

Well hubby and I are having a relaxing evening tonight. Tomorrow we will be pumpkin carving and candy/caramel apple making!

No comments:

Post a Comment