Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Feels Like Home To Me by Chantal Kreviazuk

Half days of school are the best. This morning I was able to sleep in, have lunch at home, and go to work. Since I'm not a morning person, its the best way to start my day... plus working with kids and getting paid for it... can't complain! Even better, the elementary school is only 5 minutes away instead of 30 minutes like the last two schools I've been to.

I've been seeing a lot of people mixing pink and red together. Sometimes it color blocking, and sometimes its one color with the other as accessories. I tried the latter today to try it out. Here's the original outfit:
Cardigan and Pants: Peebles / Shoes: Bandolino / Cami: Aeropostale / Watch: American Eagle / Earrings: Kohl's

 Then I added a red belt:
Belt: Charlotte Russe

 Then I tried a red scarf instead:
Scarf: honeymoon

 Then I added a trench coat:

I really liked both red combinations. Maybe next time I'm feeling bold I'll try my pink skirt with a red top. You definitely need confidence to do something like that... so you'll know I'm feeling good about myself when I try that.

I'm off to enjoy some pierogies with the hubby. I love when he makes dinner :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I've also noticed a lot of deep reds mixed with deep purples, so stunning together!

    ReplyDelete