Thursday, October 13, 2011

Everyday Is A Winding Road by Sheryl Crow

I subbed for Health and PE at one of the high school's today. First block was health, second block was dance, third block was lunch, fourth block was planning, and fifth block was fitness and conditioning. The last class sounds scary, like big football players lifting and working out, but was a fun game of speedball instead. It was a great schedule and I had good kids... those are the best subbing days!

The weather started in the 50s this morning and got up to about 69 degrees. Those are tough dressing days, because you want to wear something appropriate and comfortable for all temperatures. This outfit worked perfectly. The top is really thin, so when it warmed up I wasn't hot, but I was covered when it was cooler. 
Top: Stradivarius (in Spain) / Pants: A. Byer from Peebles / Shoes: Macy's / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle



Here are my new red shoes. They are the ones I wore to the wedding a couple weeks ago, and I wore them again today. The color didn't show up well in the outfit pictures, so I made sure to take one of them alone. I love the color and that they are shiny!!!


Now its time for a nap then dinner, relaxing, packing, Big Bang Theory and The Office :)

No comments:

Post a Comment