Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Telephone by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce

I'm so glad today is election day so I can stop seeing terrible commercials about the politicians in west virginia. I can't vote for them since I'm registered in new york, so I really don't care too much.

Today was pretty relaxed. I ended up going to the mall to return a pair of shoes (the ridiculously uncomfortable red heels that were replaced with the ones I bought for the wedding last weekend), and I went to Verizon to see if they could fix my phone. The guy who helped me looked up my number and said I was ready for an upgrade, so I ended up with a new phone!!!! It was $50 and there's a $50 rebate, so in the end it will be free! I've had Blackberry phones for the past few years, but not anymore. I switched to Droid today, and am pretty happy with it so far. I've already watched an episode of The Office on it :)

Today's outfit inspiration came from pinterest. I found this picture and knew I could recreate it with what I already have. Its a perfect fall outfit.


 I didn't have a camel colored scarf, so I chose red instead. Here's what I wore:
Shirt: American Eagle / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Peebles / Scarf: from honeymoon / Earrings: Kohl's



My new phone makes for a happy girl :)

2 comments:

  1. adorable! and yay for droids! i have the incredible and love it. have fun playing with all the apps getting used to ur fun new phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit...it is the perfect fall comfy and chic outfit! i actually love your addition of red better than the camel.

    ReplyDelete