Monday, October 10, 2011

Let's Get Loud by J. Lo

Happy Columbus Day! It was another day off for the hubby and I. We watched The Event on netflix, did some cleaning, had dinner at Olive Garden and stopped at Starbucks after. Now we're relaxing and will be watching The Sing Off shortly. One of the best parts of Olive Garden is they fill you up with so much salad and breadsticks that you only eat about half your entree, which means you have lots of leftovers.... aka two meals for the price of one! 

This may be one of the most comfortable outfits I've ever worn that wasn't sweatpants. I found an outfit on pinterest that was similar to this one for my inspiration. This is definitely my new go to outfit.

Shirt: Victoria's Secret / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Payless / Scarf: Peebles / Earrings: Etsy




Time to cheer on the University of Delaware Deltones (specifically my friend, Avi)!!! If you haven't checked it out, a capella groups are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment