Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You And Me by Dave Matthews Band

Two years ago, today, I married my best friend. 
It was one of the best days of my life.... I mean seriously, who's wedding day isn't?
It was pretty magical, but the best part was it meant he was(is) mine and I was(is) his.
And 2 years later, I love him more now than I did then. Who knew that was possible? :)
Enough with the mushy stuff, here's what I wore for our date tonight:

Lace top: Charlotte Russe / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Gap / Heels: Macy's / Earrings: Walmart


Here's that best friend I was talking about:
He's so cute!

And here's one from that special day:
Love him.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the anniversary! I hope the two of you enjoyed your special day together. And love the white jeans you were rocking - adorable!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete