Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Latelies

Hope you're having a great week! Here are some of the things that have been making me happy this week. Since my sister was here, I didn't make a video this morning before I went to a friend's to lay out at her pool. But I'm liking doing pictures for Thursday Latelies... one day I'll do a video again!

Lunch today was apples and peanut butter :)

My nails still look awesome from the wedding last weekend... however I think I'll be getting a fill sometime next week

Took my car to a car wash today that was done partially by machine, partially by hand... love it!!!!
If you live in the Pittsburgh area, it was Mr. Magic in Bridgeville.

I also went to Plato's Closet with some clothes this afternoon and made some money! Its nice to make money off of the stuff you don't wear anymore.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment