Saturday, June 16, 2012

Take A Look At Me Now by Phil Collins

This morning we had a Kappa Delta Alum of Pittsburgh meeting. We are trying to bring the alumni chapter back to do events and hang out and such. It was a successful meeting and I'm excited to hang out with more sisters! Tonight, hubby and I are going to the dance recital for the studio where I just started working. I officially start my own classes next week, so this is a chance for me to see everyone who's there I could be working with. I decided to dress comfortably cute today... the top is a dolman sweatshirt type from Aerie and the shorts are the only thing I purchased when I went shopping the other day, of which I was very proud. To break up the blue, I did black accessories, and tada, comfy yet cute.
Shirt: Aerie / Shorts: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: Walmart

(My hand is in the pocket of the sweatshirt)

Hope you have a relaxing Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment