Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon by Moody Blues

I am starting preparations for the weekend today. I have been taking outfit pictures today, so that I already have the pictures, since I won't be here to take them for the weekend. The nice thing about doing that is I can pack them when I'm done and have all the accessories and such ready to go... and not be worried I forgot something! Tomorrow I'll pick up my bridesmaid dress and get everything else ready that I'll need. I can't believe one of my very best friends is getting married this weekend!!!!! Anyway, tonight we are having friends over for dinner, so this is the outfit I chose for running to the store and entertaining.
Shirt: Aeropostale / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: H&M / Earrings: Walmart

Notice I'm wearing skinnies not rolled up or with boots... this is a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment