Monday, June 4, 2012

So Yesterday by Hillary Duff

Yesterday was a busy day. After brunch with hubby's family, we drove to our friend's open house graduation party, where we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening catching up with friends and eating food. Finally we came home and pretty much went straight to bed. Hubby and I were exhausted. So I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday! For the past couple of months, I've posted everyday, so it felt weird to take a day off, but it was needed. Anyway, here is what I wore yesterday. I've been wanting the right occasion to wear my white jeans again... which meant a cool enough summer day and a dressier occasion than regular blue jeans, which yesterday was perfect for. I loved the blue and white combination, and wore the nude heels again so that I only had one pair of shoes for the weekend.

Tank: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Gap / Heels: Macy's / Belt: NY&Co. / Earrings: Walmart / Bracelet: Viva Beads


Luckily I took these pictures when I was packing, because I would have looked really tired if I took them when we got back last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment