Monday, June 18, 2012

Another One Bites The Dust by Queen

Today has been spent continuing this super duper spring cleaning, and I think we may be almost done! A year ago we were finishing packing so we could move, so in honor of that we've been throwing away trash so that when we move again in another year we won't have as much to do then! Today's outfit is actually what I wore last week to meet up with some friends. I love purple and green together (so much they were our wedding colors), so this outfit was an obvious choice. Plus I'm wearing the pearl necklace and earrings that we were given for my friend's wedding... love them!
Shirt: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Gap / Necklace and earrings: Gift

Up close so you can see the necklace, and the earrings are the same pearl with diamond studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment