Monday, June 11, 2012

My Girl by The Temptations

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. If you couldn't tell from the pictures yesterday, I had an awesome one! We had a great couple of totally girly days, plus a perfect wedding day! Now its back to everyday life. I have a meeting tonight and have a few errands to run before that. Its a warm day, but currently overcast and going to rain... the weather is sad that the weekend is over too!
Shirt: Abercrombie and Fitch / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: H&M / Earrings: NY&Co.



My outfit is sunshine on a cloudy day :)
(Hence the song title)

4 comments:

  1. So glad that you got to enjoy the weekend! Love that you started off the week with a relaxed and casual look. I love cuffed jeans and flats - casual and chic. Hope you have a great week!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flats are so cute! I love your hair - I'm always so jealous of anyone that can pull of that kind of cut :)

    ReplyDelete