Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Time To Dance by Panic At The Disco

Last night was rough. I took hubby to the ER around 11:30pm and we finally got home after 3am. He had food poisoning (I won't disgust you with the details). I highly recommend never going to Burger King ever again. We never will. Luckily, I had been snacking at home for most of the day, so I only had some french fries and didn't get sick too. But, it wasn't any fun, and hubby's been on the couch or in bed for most of the day. He's also getting a cold too. Thankfully to ibuprofen, benadryl, some other antihistamine, and nyquil, I'm starting to get better. Thank goodness.

Yesterday was our best friend's birthday. By our best friend, I mean he was hubby's college roommate and my first college friend... and therefore the three of us are best friends. So tonight, we will celebrate! A small group of college friends will be getting together this evening for food and drinks. Here's my party outfit:
Trenchcoat: Old Navy / Lace top: Peebles / Cami: Aeropostale / Skirt: H&M / Heels: Bandolino / Earrings: NY & Co.


Similar to how I wore it to school a couple weeks ago, but the black lace is more fun!

I think this may be the first time ever on the blog that I've worn my hair up in an outfit picture. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment