Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Say It Right by Nelly Furtado

The next few days, my parents will be staying with us. Today was an awards presentation at Westminster, and my sister received one, so they went to that and decided to come visit hubby and I too. We're all headed back up there for her choir concert on Friday. Today, I subbed a half day of 1st grade. I love subbing for this class. The past two times, as well as today, I only teach them math and then take them to specials. They really are a great class, and I am an expert at teaching 1st grade math. :)
Sweater: American Eagle / Skirt with Belt: H&M / Heels: Bandolino / Scarf: American Eagle / Earrings: Kohl's


This scarf and sweater are a pretty nice combination. And since my hair is a little shorter than I wanted, this is a nice way to hide that fact!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I think your hair looks cute! Love Bandolinos - always comfy. And if you're an expert in teaching 1st grade math, I could use some pointers for my own 1st grader! Sheesh, that kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor... its definitely shorter than I wanted and the shoes are the best! What's your 1st grader working on?

      Delete