Sunday, April 1, 2012

Feels Like The First Time by Boston

Happy April Fool's Day! Do you have any fun pranks planned? I wish I could say I do, but I'm having a lazy day and am trying to get over a cold that has come from the allergies I've been having the past two weeks. No fun at all. Laying on the couch watching Netflix with hubby is fun though. 

This is an outfit I wore to school recently. It cooled back down this week and will be staying in the 60s for most of this week, so I just wanted to be cozy in a warm cardigan while teaching. It worked and I loved this outfit. I also liked the pop of red that the shirt brought to the rest of the outfit.

Cardigan: Target / Shirt: Loft / Pants: Macy's / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY & Co. / Necklace: Stella and Dot


Have a terrible day!
APRIL FOOL'S!!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment