Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm Glad You're Mine by Darius Rucker

I am so happy that its spring break! It is definitely needed right now so that I can get over these allergies and this cold that has come from sneezing for the past two weeks. Most of yesterday was spent in bed, so I'm feeling better today, but I'm definitely taking it easy. However, I'm off to Verizon to get my newest replacement phone activated. Maybe this one will work... not putting any money on those odds.

Shirt: American Eagle / Pants: NY & Co. / Flats: Jessica Simpson / Cami: Aeropostale / Earrings: Honeymoon gift / Watch: American Eagle




Fleece: The North Face

I love green and purple so much, that I am actually shocked I hadn't thought to pair this together already. I love the color combo so much that it was our wedding colors! So basically what I'm saying is that I love the combo today in my outfit. And North Face jackets are the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment