Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Got You Babe by Bob Dylan

I'm taking the day off from Thursday Latelies, because I don't have much of a voice today. So I have an outfit for you instead! I decided I hadn't worn my navy wide leg pants in a while, so I created the outfit around them. They're really comfortable, and that's what I need while I'm doing things around the house (cleaning and packing for the weekend) and still not feeling perfect. Time for some more benadryl.

Sweater: Urban Outfitters / Pants: Abercrombie and Fitch / Cami: Aeropostale / Flats: Gift from friend / Necklace: Peebles / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle / Bracelet: Peebles


I also wanted to share what I had to eat for lunch last weekend on my date with hubby. We love thai food... and Pad Thai is the best!!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment