Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Toes by Zac Brown Band

I didn't get anything done for the move today. Instead I helped a friend move a car load of things to her new apartment in Charleston, WV, only two hours away. My reward was swimming in the pool and laying out in the sun for a bit. However it was cut a little short due to a severe thunderstorm that came through. After dinner with the hubster I went to another friend's apartment to help her pack and say goodbye. If this moving away thing wasn't real before, it is now.

The top I wore today is really purple, but the color didn't come through in the picture very well.

Top: ummm seriously can't remember where its from / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Gap


Back to getting things ready for the move again tomorrow. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love that cute top you're wearing! SO here is my email address:
    jensmith001@hotmail.com
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete