Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello there! I am finally back from the move and a short vacation at my parents house for my little sister's high school graduation!!! I was hoping to post yesterday but we were having some problems with our internet, but I'm back now! I hope you enjoyed the guest bloggers... I am so thankful to them for their posts!!! I think they did an awesome job.

I have lots to show from the past week, but right now I have an outfit for you! I wore this outfit last night to the WVSOM Northern Region social/cocktail get together. All the students based in Weirton and Wheeling got together with some doctors they will work with and the region coordinators. I'm really excited about the group we are with in Weirton! The party was at a country club, so I wore a dressy casual outfit:

Blazer: Vero Moda

Tank: Gap / Pants: Gap / Heels: Macy's


And here's my new haircut!!!!! I am loving it and its really easy to do, which is great for the summer :)

1 comment:

  1. diana! i'm calling u in a few mins! your hair looks GREAT! and you did it! you got white jeans...*jealous* hehe they look really good on you. glad you are finally home and can start to breathe and settle in.

    ReplyDelete