Saturday, June 4, 2011

Alright by Darius Rucker

This is the outfit I wore for Greenbrier East high school graduation last night. This is one of my new tops from last weekend, and I thought it was fitting to wear one of the school colors. It was two hours long, but 243 students graduated, and the ceremony went very well. The choir sang beautifully and the band played very well. It was a great graduation, and I felt like I was graduating from Greenbrier county as well.... the move is in two weeks!!!!

Top: TJ Maxx / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Macy's / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: Etsy



Off for a walk on the river trail and whatever else I choose to do on this beautiful Saturday! :)

1 comment:

  1. very cute! that green/blue looks great on u. the river trail was sooo great today! cya later!

    ReplyDelete