Saturday, June 11, 2011

Little White Church by Little Big Town

Last night was the last night out with my ladies in Lewisburg. We still have a few days together before we all move, but these days will be spent helping each other pack and relaxing nights instead of going out. We have already discussed plans of meeting up a few times in the coming year while we're all still in West Virginia and its not too hard to drive to each other. I am excited to be moving closer to a lot of my college friends, but will miss the girls who went through the same experience as a medical school spouse.

Anyway, I was really excited when I found this dress in my closet. Dresses are not my normal go to, but since this blog I've realized that I should change up my summer uniform which is usually jeans rolled to capris, a top, and flip flops... so I'm glad to have found this. I will definitely try to wear more dresses this summer, and throughout the year. :)
Dress: Hollister / Cami: Aeropostale / Flip Flops: Abercrombie and Fitch





I am also excited to announce that I will have four lovely guest blogs next weekend while I'm moving!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sad we're all moving, but it's exciting too. Very cute dress, happy you found it in ur closet! That's the good thing about moving..you find stuff you forgot you had! See ya in a little while.

    ReplyDelete