Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band

So after I said that I wouldn't get many jobs for the rest of the week, I got a few calls and had a job today and one tomorrow. Maybe next week I won't have any, since the kids only have three days. I can't believe the school year is already almost over!

Its been 80 all week and I think its here to stay. Therefore I am going through my closet finding all of my best summer things for school. I think I was pretty successful today. I forgot I had this skirt and paired it with a new top from the weekend. I was comfortable and not too hot at school, even though we were outside for most of the day.... hello tan! :)

Shirt: American Eagle / Skirt: Old Navy / Flip Flops: Peebles / Necklace: Etsy



Counting down the days till I can officially call it summer! 
Its also time for dinner because the smell from my oven is amazing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment