Monday, June 20, 2011

Guest Blogger - Jo of Days Go By

Hello lovely readers of Pictures and a Thousand Words. My name is Jo from Days Go By. I was so honored when Diana asked me to be a guest blogger that I jumped at the chance to do it. I'm so glad that you are here with me today!

One of my absolute favorite things this summer is chambray. I am in love! It took me months to find the perfect chambray top. I finally came across this particular top at the GAP and it was love at first sight. One reason I love chambray is because it can be paired with so many different things. A great versatile piece for summer! I love it with colored shorts, colored skirts and floral. I put together a few of my favorite ways I have worn chambray this summer.






Enjoy and thanks for reading! I hope you all have a fun and for teachers like me, a relaxing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment