Monday, January 21, 2013

There You'll Be by Faith Hill

The lack of posts the past couple of days is due to sorority recruitment. I am so proud of my sisterhood and their newest members. They did an incredible job this week. I was not in college with any of the current sisters, but I still feel just as comfortable going back to help them and hang out as I did when I was there. Recruitment week always reminds everyone why we joined a sorority in the first place and its fun to share it with the new girls. The traditions are what keep us bonded no matter how long ago graduation was. 
Sweater: Gap / Jeggings: American Eagle / Boots: Crocs / Earrings: Stella and Dot



This is what I wore for Bid Day, plus our Bid Day hoodie. Our colors are green and white, so I decided the mint jeans would go nicely with the black hoodie and boots. I seriously love these pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment