Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One Boy, One Girl by Collin Raye

This weekend, Hubby and I went to his surgery preceptor's wedding (I shared some of the pictures yesterday). We have been teaching him and his wife how to dance together and choreographed their first dance. We have had a lot of fun teaching them to waltz, salsa, two step, and swing dance, but it was wonderful to see them dance together on Saturday. Here is what I wore to the wedding:
Dress: David's Bridal via eBay / Shoes: Famous Footwear / Earrings: NY&Co.


Clutch: Vera Bradley

Coat: Macy's, borrowed from my sister

I kept it simple with this little black dress. The shoes are new and proved to be great for dancing all night. Hubby wore a grey suit with a red shirt and black tie. We coordinated very well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment