Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sure Be Cool If You Did by Blake Shelton

It is currently 10 degrees. Today is one of those days that if I don't need to leave the house, I'm not going to. And luckily, I don't have to. I'm staying warm inside with lots of layers on, dinner is cooking and staying warm in the crockpot, and since the apartment is clean and laundry is done, I'm able to catch up on some emails and do a little reading. Its a pretty great cold winter day. 
Cardigan: Target / Shirt: Wet Seal / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY&Co.



This shirt is more of a mint color, which is one of my favorites these days, but it looks blue in these pictures. I really like it either way. This cardigan is one of the warmest, non sweatshirt or fleece, pieces in my closet. Perfect for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment