Monday, January 28, 2013

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men

This weekend was just what I needed. Friday night we stayed in due to the horrible snowy road conditions and on Saturday we went out for lunch and an early movie because hubby had to work early Sunday morning. It was very relaxing. We went to see Les Mis which had mixed reviews from my musical friends so I wanted to see it myself. I think they did a great job. I expected them to change parts to dialogue instead of being completely sung but they kept true to the original musical. The actors all did a great job. Sacha Baron Cohen was perfect as Monsieur Thenardier. And congrats to Anne Hathaway on her golden globe and sag awards! It's not my all time favorite musical but I did enjoy it.
Shirt: American Eagle / Pants: NY&Co. / Shoes: Shoe Dept. / Scarf: Kohl's / Earrings: Stella and Dot 



This outfit is what I wore to school on Friday. I was perfectly warm and comfortable, sporting the colors of our flag, and thankfully so. We had a 2 hour early dismissal but it took me longer than 2 hours to get home! It normally takes 30 minutes but due to the snow that just kept coming the roads were a mess!

1 comment: