Monday, March 26, 2012

And So It Goes by Billy Joel

Its been an unmotivated day around here. I didn't get home till 2am last night (not that I'm complaining because I had a great time last night), however my contacts keep giving me problems, including last night during the drive back. I've still been sneezing too, so its been a kind of lazy day. Except for the trip to Verizon to get the screen on my touch screen phone to work.... I'm back to my old blackberry for the week till they send me a new one.

In other news, I never mentioned how great Saturday was! The Hunger Games movie was better than I expected. I was not sure how well they were going to translate the book to the screen, but I was pleasantly surprised. As was hubby, who hadn't read the books and wasn't sure if he would like it, but he really enjoyed it. Have you seen it? What did you think?
Sweatshirt: Target / Blue Skinnies: Delia's / Boots: Crocs / Scarf: Peebles / Earrings: Target / Glasses: Burberry




I love the cobalt blue and sea foam green mix of this outfit. It is only in the 40s today, so our 10 days of 70/80s weather is over, but it will be back to the 60s for the rest of the week, which is my favorite temperature because you can wear just about anything and be comfortable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment