Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Blog,

I am your proud mother. I decided to create you a year ago and am so glad that I did. We have become a great team, exploring my everyday fashion, introducing me to a bunch of great ladies who write similar blogs, and becoming a voice for me. You started out as something to do because I was bored, but you have become such a great hobby that I love doing.

You are still young, only one year old, little baby blog. We have better posts some days than others. Thanks for being patient with your mother on days when there's not much to write about or my outfit is not very exciting. I try really hard to be interesting for you and our friends (our awesome followers!). 

I'm so glad that I have you. You have become a part of our little family, since you brag about what mommy and daddy have done everyday. One day, you'll have furry siblings as well as the walking and talking kind, but that's not for quite sometime. Right now, you are the perfect child.

Thanks for being awesome pictures and a thousand words. And you are just that, pictures and words. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I think you are worth lots of pictures! :)

XOXO,
Mom
Linked to Erin from Living in Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment