Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Everlong by Foo Fighters

It was a beautiful 65 degrees today! It was so nice out that I didn't even wear a coat, and the past two days when I've taken the pup for a walk, I've been wearing two coats, plus gloves and a hat. I met up with a friend at Starbucks this morning for coffee and an early lunch. Afterwards I went back home to pick up the pup and go to my grandparents. We spent the afternoon chatting, then took their new car (Toyota Rav4) for a drive, then had pancakes and sausages for dinner. Now its time to relax in bed with Mockingjay.
Sweater: Hollister / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Shoes Show / Scarf: American Eagle / Earrings: NY & Co.



I might not be on a beach vacation, but this staycation with the pup has been pretty great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment