Monday, June 17, 2013

Clarity by Zedd

Happy belated Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there! I'm excited that mine will be here this afternoon to be able to celebrate, since they were in Montana yesterday on their way here. Yes, my parents are visiting! They have always helped us move in the past, and didn't really this time, but when you have packers and movers, you don't need much extra help. So they are driving my car (so that Hubby and I could split the driving in his) and planning to help us with the stuff that isn't finished around here yet. And after another trip to IKEA this morning, we might have some building to do when they get here! :)
Shirt: Wet Seal / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Clarks / Sweater: Ralph Lauren / Earrings: Stella and Dot 



This outfit was for one of the last cooler days in Weirton, and final day of the dance competition. It was perfect since we did a little walking outside after my dancers were done and before the awards ceremony. This weekend was their recital, which I heard went really well, so I'm proud of my dancers!

No comments:

Post a Comment