Friday, June 7, 2013

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

My goodness do we have a lot of stuff! The movers finally brought it to us on Wednesday and I've been unpacking ever since. I'm glad to have it all back though, since its been about three weeks since it was all packed up and unavailable to us. And its been like Christmas opening all of the boxes!!! Things will finally start to get back to normal around here, and I can't wait till its all done so I can share it with you! I am really enjoying this townhouse, our new town, and new friends!
Shirt: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Sperry's / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Watch: American Eagle




Luckily I still have outfit pictures that I took at our last place, since I haven't figured out where to take outfit pictures here yet. I would love to start taking them outside, but sometimes its just easier to do them inside. I'll probably try a few places and see what works best. Anyway, this is a pretty usual look for me for the summer. Jeans rolled in capris are great for warm days and cooler nights so you can unroll them back to full length, which is the kind of weather we've been having here lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment