Friday, June 14, 2013

The Other Side by Jason Derulo

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend to get things finished up around here. Our empty moving boxes are being picked up today, things will be put up on the walls tonight, and we'll be cleaning up the bedrooms. That means I can take pictures and share them with you! Its also good timing because my parents will be here on Monday! There will still be a few changes to come, like adding curtains, planting flowers, and possibly a few new furniture pieces, but for now we're good. :)
Shirt: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Old Navy / Earrings: NY & Co.


Still sharing outfits that I have from Weirton. This is perfect for the weather we're having right now. Its been in the 60s for most of the week, but when the sun shines it is really warm... so much so that I laid out by our pool and got some color the other day! Everyone back home has had rain... but not us!

No comments:

Post a Comment