Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Way by Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller

It is spring break here this week, even though it snowed again last night and looks like the furthest thing from spring outside. I'm glad this break is here so I can catch up on my to do list, errands, and posting on the blog! I'm sorry for the recent days I've been skipping posts, I'm hoping to get ahead of the game this week, especially since the next two months before the move are going to be pretty busy. And next week I'm co-hosting my very first link up, so check back for more on that!!!
Sweater: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Peebles / Flats: Target / Earrings: NY&Co.

 

Jacket: Aeropostale

This was what I wore on Saturday for a girls night. As we were getting ready to meet up, one of my friends texted what we were wearing, and we all realized we were wearing light sweaters and jeans. This sweater has become one of my new favorites. It has neon specks on it which just adds a little something to this neutral colored sweater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment