Friday, March 29, 2013

Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

I have two things to talk about today. First, if you haven't already heard Google Reader and GFC are going away. So I highly recommend following the blog in a different way. You can do this either through facebook or bloglovin. You can follow me personally through twitter, pinterest, and instagram too, but the blog is always updated on facebook and bloglovin. Secondly, on Monday I will be co-hosting my first link up! It is for those in the medical community, doctors, nurses, spouses, family members, etc. So if you are related to the medical world, please be sure to link up!!!
Sweater: Gap / Jeggings: Old Navy / Boots: Crocs / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Necklace: Target



I love these pants. For $10 they were an amazing deal, as well as an awesome color and fit. I seriously have been loving Old Navy lately, and these pants are another reason to do so! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your pants! I have been on the look at for coral pants but haven't found any that I'm in love with. May have to check out Old Navy!

    P.S. I started my blog again. This time at tumblr. I've missed blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad your blogging again! I missed reading it!

      Delete