Tuesday, March 12, 2013

When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Spring was here this weekend! Its leaving tonight and headed back to the 30s, but not having to wear a jacket to be outside this weekend was pretty awesome. But what I really want to talk about is The Bachelor finale!!! Did you watch last night? Sean picked Catherine!!! He had some great girls and he fell in love with the one from Seattle. I'm hoping to run into them sometime after we move :) But really, I'm very happy for them and hope they can make it work. Also, huge congrats to the newest bachelorette, Des!!! I was hoping it would be her, Lindsay, Lesley, or Kacie B, so I'm excited to watch her upcoming season! 
Shirt: American Eagle / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Shoe Show / Cardigan: Peebles / Earrings: NY&Co. 


The warm weather this weekend meant short sleeves! I wore this ribbon shirt in Hawaii after I got it for Christmas, but finally decided it was warm enough to wear it here too, with a cardigan. I kept it simple with black accessories and jeans for a casual weekend, but can definitely imagine the possibilities of outfits this shirt has.
Be sure to enter the eShakti giveaway!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment