Friday, March 8, 2013

Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler

My sister is spending the weekend with us. Tonight we are going to see the musical version of The Wedding Singer. The school where I student taught is putting it on and since I became friends with my co-operating teacher and the other musical directors, we are going to visit. Plus I've never seen the musical version and really want to see it! 
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Macy's / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY&Co.



This outfit is a perfect example of my cold weather teaching uniform. I typically pick out a pair of dress pants and a warm sweater, usually a pair of thick socks and flats, and maybe add a scarf. When I'm subbing I don't know if the classroom is going to be warm or cold, and I'm usually cold, so I try to dress as warm as I can. This outfit kept me comfortable at school.
Be sure to enter the eShakti giveaway!!!!!

3 comments: