Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker

When I woke up this morning, I heard birds chirping outside my window. I thought to myself, spring really is here! Then I remembered that the snowstorm Saturn is headed our direction today and is expected to dump snow on West Virginia tonight and tomorrow. Its mostly dumping on the southern part of the state, but we'll still get enough that a snow day tomorrow is a possibility. So I'm going to get ready and enjoy my half day of subbing middle school English while there isn't any snow yet!
Shirt: Johns Hopkins University / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: NY&Co. / Glasses: Burberry




Don't let this outfit fool you, it is not warm enough for rolled up jeans and t-shirts. This outfit is what I wore around the house yesterday as I unpacked from the weekend and cleaned the apartment. When the heat is on, its comfortable to wear this, but step outside and it is not. So I changed into sweatpants and added a zip up hoodie for dance last night, but I thought this was a cute, comfy work around the house outfit. Plus, I wanted to share my new Johns Hopkins t-shirt that I bought last weekend in Baltimore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment