Monday, December 17, 2012

The Nutcracker Ballet by Tchaikovsky

Last week was really busy and this week isn't slowing down till we leave for the holidays. I feel like my to-do list is never ending right now, but I know it'll all get done by the end of the week. One thing that is done is our dance studio's Christmas recital. We had it at the studio on Saturday, and my dancers did a great job! For the most part, we took the dances we've been working on and put them to Christmas songs. Now this week we can get back to their original songs and continue choreographing.
Tank: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Shoe Show / Earrings: Walmart


Blazer: H&M

This is what I wore to the studio's Christmas recital. All my students were either wearing red or white, so I wore green. This is the first time they've seen me dressed up and not in sweatpants, and I got a lot of compliments on the blazer. It is a pretty great blazer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment