Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Christmas by The Cast of Glee

Its the last day before we leave for the Holidays! Yesterday I subbed 3rd grade and taught dance all night, so today I have to finish everything on my to list! Hubby and I are going to run some errands and stop at the mall for some last minute presents, then meet some friends for pizza (they make an awesome cauliflower pizza), and finish the evening with packing. Tomorrow the snow is going to be making its way towards Cleveland (where we are headed first), but we both know how to handle driving in bad weather, so I'm not too worried. Today's outfit is from the other day when I spent most of the day wrapping and getting things done around the apartment. You don't need shoes if you're not going outside!
Pullover: Gap / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Socks: Gift from Mom / Earrings: Walmart



I'm kind of in love with these neon colored socks that my mom gave me. Plus, these yellow ones matched my cami, so they needed to be given some spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment