Friday, December 7, 2012

Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber

I'm really not much of a morning person, but if I know I have to wake up early I set multiple alarms to make sure I get up and moving. However in the middle of the night I woke up myself a couple of times, clearly worried about getting up so early. I have a full day of 1st grade today and a longer commute than my usual. The district is for the whole county and I live at the bottom of it. There are 5 schools within 10 minutes of us, 3 schools that are about 30 minutes away and 1 that is a 45 minute drive. Usually I get calls for the schools within 10 minutes but today I'm at a 30 minute commute school. I'm proud to say I was actually a few minutes early even with a rainy and foggy drive!
Shirt: Wet Seal / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Scarf: Abercrombie and Fitch / Earrings: NY&Co.



I'm seriously in love with this scarf and loved the idea of it with my dark grey boots. This was a casual outfit from last weekend but that scarf is on serious rotation all the time :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! thanks for stopping by my blog, i'm so happy to have ya and i'm following back. this shirt color is really pretty on you. i know the feeling of having to wake up early and worrying about alarms and being late-ughhh, i never sleep well on those days. :) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete